Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ranch Life

Okay so I admit that I have not been the best at keeping up with this blog but I’m going to try harder now. I think. The lack of technology out here kind of makes me not want to do anything but read, watch movies, T.V., or just sleep when I’m not working. I think it’s the lack of hustle felt by being in such a laid back place. Well, laid back as far as the winter schedule goes.

During the summer season we bust our butts so hard that we don’t have a minute to think about anything really besides work.  I guess that’s why our winter hours get so laid back. It’s make up time for what we lost during the summer so that we don’t go completely insane. I’m okay with that.

Life is definitely not bad here. Look at what I get to see everyday:

IMG_2402A[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment