Monday, January 24, 2011

Apple Dumplings

Really? Really Mrs. Smith? Did you have to go and make these? And so good?



I stumbled upon these and my goodness are they great! I don't even want to know about the calorie count that I'm going to have to work off with these I just want to enjoy it while it lasts. And yum! Apple glazed sauce to go over it and everything! Yum! Yum! Yum!

Nothing like sitting at home on a Monday night, warming one of those up and sitting down and watching a good movie. It's just been one of those days to snack on something like that. Now what to watch? Maybe something to shed a tear? I do have P.S. I Love You just waiting to be put in the DVD player.

But do I really want to do something like that right now? Well, the Apple Dumpling is already gone. But I may put off the movie until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment