Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sick

I really dislike having to admit this as in some ways in means a defeat to my immune system. I've been doing so well in staying healthy too. I know I sound like in whining and I guess in some ways I am. But it's just not fair!

Maybe I'm running myself down a little with everything I am doing now. But I like to keep busy. So let's just keep positive thoughts that this thing goes away quickly and I'm back to "normal" soon.

Last night was tough, I barely slept. So thanks NyQuil for my sleep tonight. I'm hoping for maybe even some drool on the pillow when I get up. That's my sad hope for the night.

However, on a funny note I usually end up losing my voice and that can and has resulted in some funny incidents. It's how I roll.

Later Gators,

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment