Friday, April 23, 2010

Buying A Car

I don't understand this process. I don't like it. I go onto a dealer lot and get swarmed by car salesman. Thanks but no, I'd rather look on my own and come get someone if I need it. I don't like being hovered over. But do they hear me? Nope. They continue to follow.

All I want to do it look at something with no pressure. And boxing me in is not gonna make me feel that way. Give me my space! I know what I'm looking for. Let me look.

*sigh* Don't even get me started on test driving. You'd think it would be fun but it's not. It's nerve racking. I don't get to check out the car the way I want to because I have the salesman sitting in the seat next to me. And no I do not want a co-signer. No, I do not think I can manage $100 more over my budget because it works out to $3 a day more. Really? I have bills to pay. And to keep on track with them I have to have that $3 a day more to pay them. Tight budget sir. Did I not explain this when you asked me the first time what I was looking for?! I think I did.

Find me what I'm looking for and we have a deal. Push me and I walk. It's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment