Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Firsts


So I got an itch. My sister decided to start a blog and being the great, funny writer she is I was surprised she had not started one sooner. So there I sat. Reading her blog. And thinking.

And then I did it! I created my own blog. Why? Because I am moving several states away and what better way to keep in contact with everyone? Even though I may be horrible at writing things when I really have nothing to say, at least I can post pictures :-)

So here's the start of it all. And in less than a month I will be getting ready to make my trek to Wyoming where I will be working on a guest ranch. Playing the part of cowgirl. Something I have always wanted to do but never got the guts to try. Something I always had in the back of my head, picking at me, gnawing at me to go and try this but never thought I could.

Then I took a chance. A wild hair while I don't have anything or anyone holding me back. So here I go out into the wide open spaces to find me. And I'm freaking out! I'm happy. I'm anxious. I'm a little sad. But I'm keeping my faith in God and I'm following my heart.

Here we go. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment