Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tired

It's what I am.

Things are running together now.

Seems like I'm running out of time this month. The countdown has already begun to me leaving. My mind hasn't fully set in yet as to the actually fact that I AM LEAVING in about 16 days. Maybe once I get in the car and start heading down the highway. Then again knowing myself as I do, it probably won't sink in until about a month of being there. And even then I'll have to pinch myself to check.

I don't know why I said that I would be pinching myself. Chances are I won't. Why inflict such torture upon oneself? That's just silly.

I sure hope the wide open spaces of Wyoming will be the therapy I have been looking for. I just know it's right. And that scares me.

Scares me I tell yah! In a good way though. Why? Because I'll be doing what I love. A little out of the comfort zone I have built here in the small town. That's good for me too! Sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone to get what you really need.

I'm jumping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment