Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Facial Tissue, Is A Whole Piece Possible?



Dear Facial Tissue Companies,

I have a question plaguing my mind lately. Can I ever get a whole piece of facial tissue from a box? Maybe it's just me or the brand that I use but it seems to be a common problem in most facial tissue boxes that I have encountered over the years. I open the new box, pull the first tissue out, and all I get is a piece.

Shredded at best. I try pulling the rest of it out and I get either another piece after piece, or a whole clump of tissue. It gets to be quite frustrating. And don't even get me started on when I have a runny nose! I might as well start using my sleeve and go against everything my mother ever taught me about hygiene.

Does the box really need to be packed so tight? I know there are other factors involved in this ordeal, such as cost, etc. Yet, I can't help but hold onto the hope that one day I will be able to hold a whole piece of facial tissue in my hands and not have to settle for what the box gods have dealt me.

Is this just a dream or a possibility?

Sincerely,

Someone Who Just Wants To Blow Her Nose

No comments:

Post a Comment