Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm A Sucker

For animals.

I told my roommate after the last debacle with a cat that one was really enough for now and a second one (seeing as how the last one became an expensive cat and then died) really wasn't needed. Then again, it's not my money, I just have to hear about the cost. Whoopee.

So I thought I had this in the bag. No new kitty. Boy was I wrong!


Enter Kitty.

That funny thing that always pops into my head about "my plans and God's plans" in situations like these is what keeps me calm.

Did my roommate go get a cat? Nope. God kind of plopped it in our laps. My transmission was acting funny yesterday and so I pulled off on the side of the road by the orchards on our way to get Jamba Juice (yum! BTW) and what comes racing towards us out of the orchard like a bat outta hell crying for help? 


This guy. Adorable as can be. 
Damn.

And to make matters worse. This happened. 


I'm a goner. 

I even tried pushing it away toward my roommate. And what happened?


I'm such a sucker. 

However due to my early work morning it was sentenced to sleep with my roommate. And this morning after I got done with work, this little gem was awaiting me on my iPhone. 


Somehow this and the above photos is making is all a little more tolerable. 





No comments:

Post a Comment